Welcome Mama, I want you to know...
If you feel like you're just existing and not really living...
If the fun and spark has gone out of your life and you want to bring it back...
If you want to get off the hamster wheel but just don't know how...
If you're ready to access your inherent wisdom and prioritise your needs to stop feeling triggered, exhausted and powerless.
You are in the right place x
What is it?
CHOOSE YOU is a six week online program designed especially to guide special needs mothers like you;
- create SPACE in your life for you so you can function more effectively and efficiently
move into a space of acceptance, PEACE and calm while still driving progress for your child
decide what it is you actually want from life. Like what really makes you HAPPY?
NOTICE when you are falling into your conditioned / self sabotaging stories rather than intentionally choosing your thoughts and beliefs
RECOGNISE (and shift) the habits that keep you in a reactive mode or feeling ill-equipped to handle what the day bring
flip the bird to the mainstream medical, media and educational consciousness and confidently to use your female intuition and inner wisdom to GUIDE YOURSELF and your family
learn to RECIEVE. Whether that be help, support, love or even just a compliment!! We are so used to constantly giving that we no longer are able to receive in a way that feels good
give YOURSELF full permission - to unapologetically prioritise yourself as a woman and human - really coming to terms with the fact that you cannot give to your child if you aren't giving to yourself first
return your focus to what actually lights you up and feel confident saying NO to anything that doesn't serve your highest good
- drop the guilt and people pleasing for good!
Change feels hard I know...
In times of stress, we don’t have the energy to jump off the wheel. We soldier on. Doing the same over and over seems like a safe choice.
But do you know whats harder than change?
Staying still. Feeling stuck.
Feeling helpless or powerless to effect change in your own life.
Whatever this means for you... don’t be afraid.
What’s got you procrastinating?
What is holding you in fear or uncertainty?
Is there something on your mind that you're trying to avoid?
Why is this work so important?
The thing is, focusing on everyone else instead of prioritizing ourselves actually does our loved ones more harm than good. How?
- We feel burned out. We may be able to get things done the first several times, but we eventually hit a ceiling. Neglecting to care for ourselves isn’t sustainable.
- We resent parenthood. Long gone are the joyful moments spent with kids. Instead, we’re all about survival mode or cramming as many things on a given day.
- We’re not able to be present. The exhaustion takes a toll on the way we raise our kids. They start to test our patience all while we lose our tempers.
- Because it’s not all your job, you’ve just been conditioned to think that it is.
- Because running on adrenaline 7 days a week doesn’t mean you’re doing good work.
- Because self-compassion is not the same as self-indulgence.
- Because numbing ourselves with chocolate or alcohol is not a long-term solution.
I get that it feels uncomfortable to invest in ourselves...
When I started doing this work, I would try to get my husband to tell me to book a course, take a few days away etc, because I felt too guilty to give myself permission to do this! It felt like there were waaaay more important things to spend our money on.
But the fact remains that haven’t made the growth I’ve made over the years without investing in myself, in coaching, and by working with someone who can see my blind spots and call me out when I’m believing my own BS (with love of course).
We all need a mirror in our lives who can ask us the questions or shine a light on the answers we already have hidden inside.
This is your opportunity to finally CHOOSE YOU, by making an intentional decision to invest in yourself realising that everyone around you benefits when you are your happiest healthiest self.
This program is for you if:
- You’re ready to draw a line in the sand and step away from victimhood, overwhelm and self-sabotage
- You can set aside ~ 2 hours (more if you choose) per week for trainings and exercises.
- You're ready to commit to self examination and self evolution.
- You're excited about making change and looking for someone to guide you, hold your hand a little and maybe 'go there' with you if needed.
- You want to remember how to laugh, dance, play and feel lit up.
This program is not for you if;
- You don't feel ready to make change in the way you're showing up in the world. (I get it. Sometimes things have to get harder before we commit).
- You don't have areas of your life you would like to work on
- You're not ready to examine the ways in which you might be holding yourself back.
- You're looking for advice about your child (therapy or biomedical interventions etc) because this program is all about you baby!
- You're looking for a quick fix or for someone else to 'save you'.
Anna, I cannot tell you how much of a difference you are making to this journey for me. Please keep doing what you do.
Thank you so much for all you do for your community here. You have been an inspiration, wealth of knowledge and a virtual shoulder to lean on for me.
I really love your work. Thank you for shining your light.
Seriously the past year has been intense...
When you think about all we have been through. I mean 2020 - what the ef!?
But now you have the opportunity to draw a line in the sand. To make change and prove to yourself that it doesn't always have to be this way.
This is where you get to say 'things will be different from now on'. We get to create our 'new normal.'
Something that works for us! For our lifestyle, for the way we want to live our lives and raise our families.
Now is the time,
There is no perfect time to shift into a brighter and more energised version of you. There is no space going to magically open up so that you can take a breather to find your balance.
It's that kind of thinking that keeps us stuck.
There is only commitment or procrastination.
And when there are too many of us just existing and not really living?
The ones who will make epic change are the ones who commit to doing the work that most people won't - so that they can get the results that most people won't.I'M READY
What if I don't have time right now?
Can I use NDIS funds to pay for this program?
I'm not sure if I can afford it right now
How is the program delivered?
How do I get Ryan Gosling to come and clean my house in a cute maids outfit?
What if I have other commitments?
Do you offer refunds?
Doors for enrolment close: